Join Angelo at Dwell on Design
Angelo Surmelis and Susan Inglis of the Sustainable Furnishings Council will be speaking at DWELL ON DESIGN Friday, June 25th at 3:00PM. You will find them at the Sustainability Stage… and the discussion will be “A Chat About What’s EcoFriendly.” Be a part of the West Coast’s Largest Design Event… at the Los Angeles Convention Center (downtown Los Angeles).
If you are able to attend, please click HERE for discounts to the events ($15 savings)!
You can read more about the Sustainable Furnishings Council HERE.
You can read more about Angelo at DWELL ON DESIGN HERE.
* Dwell on Design is the West Coast’s largest design event drawing over 20,000 design professionals and enthusiasts over the span of three days.
* Design professionals can receive CEU credits on Friday Trade Day from AIA, ASID, Sustainable Furniture Council and more AND attend this dynamic design event
Dwell on Design features specially curated exhibits by leading design voices from around the world. Milan-based designboom is showing “Asia Now: Exploring Design Culture; Reclaimed Space home built on the show floor with interiors by EcoFabulous Founder Zem Joaquin.
* See and touch the latest and most innovative modern products for the sustainable and healthy lifestyle.
* Meet leading thinkers on design innovation and sustainability, ranging from celebrities to technical experts who will be on stage around-the-clock throughout the show.
* Experience Dwell Outdoor, one of the most popular attractions. A pop-up village showcasing full-scale prefab homes and structures made from reclaimed wood, shipping containers, and other sustainable materials.
* Modern Family is a dedicated space for the budding modernist and their family to explore together.